Tuesday, July 28, 2009

We love spending time outside together. Nolan continues to want to drink out of big boy bottles and is doing much better. Tonight Mommy and Nolan watered the plants, Nolan loved filling up his bucket with the hose and dumping out the water on each plant (and then the patio, the fire pit, but Mommy stopped him before he made his way to the sand table). Then he realized that he could drink from the hose, so cute. Meanwhile, Madelyn is cuddling up on Mommy either watching Nolan or sleeping. We also ate the watermelon popsicles with our neighborhood friends Megan and Rachel.

Madelyn doing some tummy time with the assistance of the boppy.

Nolan watering plants

Nolan taking a drink from the hose
Nolan attempting to sweep up the sand that he poured out of the his sand table.
Nolan drinking from a water bottle, he loves this!


Eating the yummy watermelon pops

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome. Madelyn looks so cute and Nolan looks like he grew a foot while I have been gone. I can't wait to see you all. I love you and miss you. 2 more days!!!

Anonymous said...

BTW...

Love,
Daddy

Jaclyn said...

I think he has grown a foot. That is my favorite picture of Madelyn to date. We love you and miss you too!