Monday, July 27, 2009

On Friday Nolan and Madelyn hosted a playdate with the Honda Wives and their children. We had a great time with Dillon, Owen, Tegan, Sydney, Ben, Avery and our newest friend Cody. We played in the bouncehouse, played in the basement, and ate lunch (Mommy forgot to serve her homemade watermelon pops, so Nolan is going to share them with his playgroup friends this week). That night we headed to G/G Broerman's house. We had a great time hanging out and then ended the weekend at the Meier reunion on Sunday. Here of some pics.

Friends in the bouncehouse
Tegan holding Madelyn
Basement play
Nolan and Madelyn
Drew, Luke and Nolan chugging their juice!

Mommy and Madelyn at the reunion

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there. I love the picture of the boys chugging the juice. I Love you all. See you soon.

-Daddy

Jaclyn said...

Thanks for commenting, we love you too and miss you.

Hannah said...

So sad that we missed the playdate. :-( The kids are getting so big...it really does go by so fast!

Marcy