Last weekend my cousin Braxton turned one! His parents threw a great barnyard bash and we brought the giant bouncer for everyone to enjoy. I took a nap during the beginning of the party, but enjoyed the beautiful weather and played outside with friends and family. I especially enjoyed playing with my cousin Lindsey. I also liked watching Braxton open his gifts (which I played with) and putting his face into his cake, it was very funny. Later that night we did an Easter egg hunt with my cousins and then the grown-ups hunted eggs too. The next day we had Easter at our house and celebrated Luke turning 6- I enjoyed the cookie cake!
Then this past week it rained almost everyday, so I got to wear my rain coat from Pa and Grandma. When it was not raining, I continue to enjoy my riding lawn mower and my new push lawn mower. I like to mow the sidewalk, it is too hard to mow the real grass.

Braxton going head first into his cake

Holding me for a picture with my cousins

Me escaping the picture, I don't like to pose

Mommy and me!

Braxton and me playing on the mini swingset

Lindsey, Ava and me after the Easter egg hunt at Braxton's house.

Luke's 6th birthday

Daddy and me with my rain coat.

Pushing my new mower.

Riding my "sweet" lawn mower.
No comments:
Post a Comment