On Sunday, the Roscoes came over for brunch. We also blew up the large inflatable that I got for Christmas and I played it in for a little bit. Then we did an egg hunt. This was the first time I realized that the eggs were filled with candy. So I would pick up an egg and open it to get the candy out. This slowed me down, but Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Brian still let me get all of the eggs. Later I shared them by putting some in everyone's baskets. I also attempted to eat the candy without taking off the wrappers. *These are just a few pics my mom took, but there are better ones on G/G camera of me with G/G and me with my parents. Hope to post them later.
Easter Bunny, Mommy, and me
Me checking out the Easter Bunny
Attempt of a group photo, I had toys to play with instead.
Uncle Brian, Aunt Stephanie and me
My giant bouncer!
3 comments:
Nolan is getting so big!
Can't wait to see you guys next weekend!
Love,
the Broermans
Ha, the one of Nolan staring down the Easter Bunny is hysterical! You must be getting anxious for the new baby to arrive! Hope all is well!
Can't wait to see you too Linz!
Nolan
Post a Comment