This weekend Mommy was in charge of our church's Easter party. I had a great time eating breakfast, doing some crafts, and playing in the toddler area. The Easter Bunny also came to the party, and I was a little scared. I tried to get off of his lap multiple times. Then the Easter egg hunts began with me being in the 3 and under group. Mommy led us out to the eggs and I began hunting with Daddy. I did a great job picking up eggs and putting them in my basket-check out the video clip below the pictures. By the end I started to walk away from the eggs, my parents are unsure if I was still hunting or done with the game. It was a great party, I cannot wait to hunt more eggs with the Roscoes on Easter Sunday (Uncle Brian is ready for the challenge) and the next week with my cousins.
No comments:
Post a Comment