Today after my nap, Mommy took me to the swimming pool while Daddy went golfing. We met up with some of my friends: Wilson, Wyatt, and Travis. I acted a little scared of the water at first, and pretended to be shy. Soon Wyatt brought me some toys and I began playing. Then I crawled around in the zero depth area trying to get the nerf balls. I got very daring by the end, I kept crawling and crawling until I was almost ALL under water. I had a great time and all my friends were so nice and shared their toys and snacks with me. Check out the pictures of my friends in the fun foutains and then all of us eating a snack. It is a bummer that today was the last day to go to the pool. I guess it is something to look forward to next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment