Sunday, September 21, 2008

Go Cards!

On Friday night we met up with my Aunt Stephanie, Uncle Brian and Amelia and went to St. Charles' alumni homecoming game. We had a great time visiting with former classmates of my dad and walking around the stadium. I rode in the stroller for a while, but after dinner I wanted to get out. I stood along the bleacher railing and before long it was half time and Daddy met up with George G. and I got to crawl all over the field. It was so cool! After half time they wanted me to sit down, but I just wanted to crawl and climb. So Mommy and Daddy took me home shortly before the 3rd quarter was over. It was a funfilled evening, and I got to waer my SC sweatshirt that Mommy had made for me last Christmas.

Daddy, Cardinal Mascot, and ME

Touching the fence around the field

Standing along the bleacher railing

Crawling around Walt Plank field

Aunt Stephanie and ME

Uncle Brian and ME

Daddy and ME

No comments: