Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Daddy!

Last Sunday, September 7th, Daddy turned the BIG 30. We went out to dinner Saturtday night at Red Robin and I tried to be on my best behavior. Once my kid's meal came, it was easier to behave. I ate the entire grill cheese sandwich and apple slices. Meanwhile Mommy and Daddy enjoyed fancy drinks and some great food. Then instead of singing, they just brought Dad out a sundae. To top things off Mommy and I gave him his birthday gifts. He got an Olentangy Orange baseball hat, he has wanted an Olentangy hat for a long time. Then the icing on the cake was the surprise watch...he loved it! It was a great night. Then next day Daddy and his friend Nick hung out and watched the Bengals game. Mommy and I took a trip to visit my new friend Sydney, she was so tiny and cute!!!

No comments: