Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My grandpa's street rod is better than yours!

This past weekend we went to the Goodguys car show. Each year Pa brings his 1940 Ford Coupe to this car show and this year I got to go. I didn't notice all of the cars at first, but eventually I heard the loud cars and begin watching them drive by. We walked around to check out some additional cars but I took a nap in the backpack. I woke-up right before the rain started, and we rushed back to the tent to be under cover and to catch some lunch. After lunch we left to go to my friend Claire's first birthday party. Then later that night we met up with Uncle Brian, Aunt Stephanie and Grammie and Pa to eat dinner. To get everyone's attention during dinner I did my typically screaming, Mommy and Daddy didn't think it was funny. They continue to give me the delicious bread to keep me happy and somewhat quiet. It was a funfilled day!




1 comment:

Michelle said...

Nolan,
Your Grandpa's street rod is totally cool. I hope I can take a ride in it with you one day. I'm calling shotgun right now.

Your buddy,
Logan