Last weekend we went to the North Orange Aquatic Center, fancy name for the public pool. Mommy, Daddy, and I had a great time swimming. We played in the zero depth area where I could sit in the water and splash. Then during the adult swim time we moved to the deeper end and watched Mommy and Daddy go down the curvy slides. Then I practiced kicking (check me out in the video below with my mom) and going under water. I took a shorter nap so we could go to the pool earlier, so when Mom would lay me on my back in the pool I would close my eyes and rest (Mommy thought it was so cute!) I love the water, and started to get up on my knees in the zero depth area and attempted to crawl. It was a great day!


No comments:
Post a Comment