Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summer Fun!

I am always on the go, still doing my army crawl. I have been spending my evenings at Daddy's softball games, the driving range, and playing in our recently finished basement. Check me out with some of my new toys. The learning house is from Pa and Grammie, which I love how I can open and close the door, ring the doorbell, turn off the light, and so many more things. I just started sitting on the "bike" that my Godmother, Jenna, got me. I think I am a BIG boy, until I slip off. The other pictures were from my first golf outing with Mommy and Daddy. Mommy is just learning how to play, and I get to ride on the cart and watch. I also love playing peek-a-boo, check me out with the video with my grammie. And I love blowing raspberries, I especially love to do that with Pa. IMG id=BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5223440222665963410 style="DISPLAY: block; MARGIN:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That laugh is so precious! He is really growing up...such a cutie! Looks like you guys are having a great summer! :-)

Marcy

Jaclyn said...

We love Nolan's laugh too! We are having a great summer, busy. Hope to see you soon!
Jaclyn