Sunday, October 21, 2007

Trip to the Zoo

Today we were planning on going to the Circleville Pumpkin Festival, but we realized that the last day was Saturday. Instead, we bought a membership to the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium and headed out for a great day at the zoo. Although my mom dressed me too warm, we enjoyed the beautiful sunny day. Check out the one of me smiling- I think we should come back soon!



Daddy and I with Fluffy the 300 lb. python, which is 24 feet long. I thought I was long-22 inches is nothing compared to this guy.

Mommy and I in front of a tiger. Don't worry we also saw lions and bears-oh my!

I love the zoo!

Mommy and I in front of the cute orangutan.

Daddy and I with a group of flamingoes. The one with white feathers was recently born, as it matures its feathers will turn pink.

After 2 fun-filled hours, I was pooped.

No comments: