Friday, October 19, 2007

Is it a JINX??

Although I do not like falling asleep, once I do I am very good at it. Especially through the night, I have been sleeping 6 straight hours for a couple weeks now. My mom likes it when I go to bed at my normal 12:30am time, because she can handle getting up at 6:30am. However, I like to keep Mom and Dad on their toes by changing up the time I want to fall asleep. I have fallen asleep between 10:30pm through 4:00am. My mom noticed that I varied from my 12:30am bedtime on the two nights that I wore this onesie, and both nights my bedtime was 2:00am or later . Coincidence- Mommy doesn't think so. So we will not reveal who gave us this gift, sorry but I may not be wearing this onesie to bed anymore!



2 comments:

Brett said...

I'm concerned about the fact that you're perpetuating the problem by giving the same onesie to others!

Jaclyn said...

I warned Abby in the card, but at the time it had only happened once. After a few nights, I would say the onesie is no longer cute.