When Nolan started becoming interested in trains, about a year ago, I asked my sister-in-law what type of trains and tracks I should buy. She replied that my nephews, Drew and Luke, LOVE geotrax. So that is what we bought. He got his first set at Christmas last year and then another one at Easter that had an automatic train. I had mentioned to Andrea that if the boys ever outgrew the tracks, we would love to borrow them. Well, they cleaned out the toy room and brought one HUGE tub of tracks over a few weeks ago. WOW, we have been building tracks ever since. Chris and I sat down one night and researched how the different sets went together and labeled each of their pieces vs. ours to be able to give them back in the future. We then split half of their tracks and gave them to cousin Braxton, there were plenty!!! Below are some of the elaborate train systems we have been able to create on a nightly basis. It is so exciting for us to create these with Nolan and see him get so excited. A BIG thank you to Luke and Drew for sharing them with us. Not to mention the Geotrax movie we use to watch nightly is now "real" in our house with Steamer & Samuel, Arrow and Aric, etc. As Nolan would say it is so "cool" (which is his new favorite word).



No comments:
Post a Comment