Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to Pa & Grandma

On Saturday we celebrated Grandma and Pa's birthdays. One birthday was last week and one is this week. We went to one of my favorite restaurants- Red Robin. I ate a grilled cheese, mandarin oranges and everyone's bottomless fries. Madelyn was excited too, because it was the first time she got to sit in a highchair at a restaurant. She did really well, and liked being able to see all of the action. After lunch Aunt Stephanie and my grandparents came over for dessert. Mommy made a buster bar ice cream cake, unfortunately I was getting too tired and had to take a nap. I plan on getting some before the weekend is over, because I heard everyone else liked it. Happy Birthday Grandma and Pa, we look forwarding to seeing you soon!
After naps Jodi, Keith and Braxton came over for a visit. The boys played and fought together. We had dinner and called it an early night.
Madelyn liking the freedom of a restaurant high chair.
Pa entertaining Nolan during lunch.
Madelyn with her Godmother Stephanie.
Grandma with Madelyn.
Braxton and Nolan playing together.

1 comment:

G/G Roscoe said...

If you enlarge the picture of Madelyn in the high chair in the restaurant you can see her two front teeth poking through.
G/G Roscoe