Nolan has been sleeping in his big boy bed consistently since winter break. Once he got over the shock of Daddy taking down the crib, he realized that it was time. He continues to be a great sleeper, but does wake-up a little more often than before. About once every two weeks he finds his way into our bed either in the middle of the night around 1:30am or when Mommy gets out of bed around 6:00am. One morning I went walking and when I came back Nolan was all cozy with Daddy in bed. This morning, I heard Nolan squeal around 1:30am, but he never came in the room. He must have just opened his door, so I was able to get a picture early this morning before he woke-up. He seems to love his big boy bed in his big boy room. I included some of the pictures of his room too.
No comments:
Post a Comment