Monday, November 10, 2008

Hanging out with Friends

Every month we rotate to different friends' houses for the dinner club. This month we went to Brayden's house. It was a ton of fun exploring his house and he has a tv that I can reach the buttons, he showed me all the cool tricks. Check out the pictures with Brayden, Xavier and I. This past weekend headed to Troy for the Reed's baby shower. There were so many friends for me to play with, I had a great time. I was exhausted when we got in the car, so I slept well the whole way home. Plus we found out that there are five babies on the way: Baby Reed #1, Baby Bertke #3, Baby Botkin #2, Baby Bergman #2 and of course my future brother or sister-Baby Roscoe #2. I am unsure how I feel about being a big brother, but my parents did not leave me much choice. We will see how it goes around May 11th...

My friends and I at the baby shower.
Cousin Ava and I playing at her house.
Dinner Party friends Xavier and Brayden.
Check out the big bump on my head, ouch!
Mommy and Daddy the night they found out I was going to a have a sibling.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Nolan,
I know you're going to be the best big brother.

Congratulations,
Logan

Jaclyn said...

Thanks man. I didn't know it was going to happen soooo soon!