We had a great Thanksgiving this year. On Wednesday Mommy and I were home preparing for the feast on Friday by making pies, mashing potatoes, and cleaning the house. Meanwhile I was pulling things out of the cabinets and sitting in tin turkey pans. Mommy said I am a "little turkey". That night we headed to the G/G Broermans' house. I had a ton of fun with my cousins. I gave a lot of hugs and loved having them chase me around. We had a great meal that Mimi prepared, thanks!!!! Then we drove to Dayton to get my Uncle Brian. The next day Daddy deep fried a turkey, which was delicous! The entire feast was great and seeing the my Aunt Stephanie and G/G Roscoe was great. We even had the Kallmertens come over the visit and to say farewell to Uncle Brian, because he left for Iraq today. He is doing contracting work for up to a year. We brought him to the airport today, it was hard saying goodbye. Uncle Brian- be safe and enjoy the trip!!!!

My cousins and I with Grandpa and Mimi

Me hugging my cousin Drew

Me with my cousin Chase

Uncle Brian, Aunt Stephanie and Daddy

Daddy and Uncle Brian deep frying the turkey

Uncle Brian with his army helmet

Me on Uncle Brian's shoulders

Me with Great Grandma Gibboney

Daddy and Grandpa carving the turkey

The Roscoe family with our large feast

Me in my turkey pan
2 comments:
Nolan,
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. I was too busy playing during dinner, so later Mommy ended up getting me White Castle while we were traveling to see family on Thanksgiving night. It was pretty bad.
Hope to see you soon!
Logan
Logan,
I saw the White Castle, that is hilarous. I will have to try it sometime, but you didn't like it?
Nolan
PS I tried posting a comment on your blog, but it didn't work?!
Post a Comment