Time is just flying by and so am I, as I am still crawling but at super fast speeds. This month we have gone to the zoo, fall festival at church, halloween/auchtobeerfest in Pittsburg, out to eat with friends, and hanging out at home attempting new things. Check out the pictures with captions to see what I have been up to this month!

Eating at Red Robin with my friends (from Bunko), key to eating out is to order right away and eat quickly. Never know when you will have to leave.

Crawling around my house, I am so fast.

Trip to the zoo with Mommy and Daddy, my favorite this time was the aquarium.

Climbing up the stairs with Daddy, I am getting good. I just need to learn how to go back down, instead I want to dive head first.

For halloween I am a giraffe. I usually hate the head, but eventually I get use to it.

Attempting to get a picture of all my friends during the Auchtobeerfest/Halloween party. Thanks to the Dolfi family for hosting us and throwing a great party! Yes, I am the giraffe, you just can see my face.

Daddy holding me and my friend, Jackson.

While Daddy was away on business, I enjoyed sitting on the end table and drinking my milk. Mommy was just happy that I was not trying to jump off.

At our church fall festival, I did not want to be in my stroller or my costume.

Playing the bean bag game at the fall festival, I have a great arm. Daddy is hopeful it will lead to a baseball career.
2 comments:
Wow! What a busy little man! I don't know how your Mommy keeps up!
She doesn't always keep up with me! Thanks for checking out my blog!
Post a Comment