I am such a trickster. Lately I trick my mom into thinking I am sad, so she will pick me up while she is sitting on the couch. Then after cuddling for a couple seconds, I take off and crawl around on our sectional in the loft. I love climbing up in the corner and playing with the blinds. Also two weeks ago while I was receiving my evening bath, I decided that I would rather be helping Mommy with the laundry. So I stood up in the bath and dove out. The first time I was very graceful and did not get hurt, the second time Mom caught me, and the third time Mommy videotaped it and I hit the ground pretty hard. It only slowed me down for a couple seconds, then I was off again crawling around naked!



Climbing up the corner of the section to sit and play with the blinds. One of my new favorite places.

Picture of me after I dove out of the bath tub.
No comments:
Post a Comment