Saturday, June 28, 2008

Trip to Philadelphia, PA

Last Thursday we left for Philadephia after Mommy and Daddy got off work. I did really well in the car, took my 5:30 nap and then stopped to change my diaper and slip into my pajamas while Mom and Dad got some dinner. Then I ate some dinner in the car, as Daddy drove. Then I fell asleep around 9:00pm and woke-up when we arrived at Kristin and Hus' house around 12:30am. Then I went back to sleep in my pack-n-play. The next morning we show the sights in Old Town Philadelphia. It was a great day to sightsee and we had a great time at sights below. Thanks to Kristin and Hus for a great visit! We can't wait until we get to meet Baby Gillespie!

Betsy Ross making me a 5 pointed star!


Two very tired BOYS!


Our family with the Liberty Bell!

Phillies Game with Kristin and Hus!

No comments: