Saturday, June 28, 2008

Next Stop NYC

After Philly we woke-up on Saturday morning and headed to Trenton, NJ to take the train to NYC. I love looking at the window at the other trains zooming by and looking at the outdoors. When we arrived we walked around the city, while Mommy shopped. Then we checked into our "little" hotel room and met up with the family. Mimi, Aunt Andrea, Cousins Lindsey, Drew, Luke and Mommy went to see Mary Poppins, while I went with Grandpa, Uncle Jason and Daddy to ESPNZone. I was asleep by the first round of beers.
The weekend was full of walking, well I got to ride in the backpack-thanks to Ms. Heidi. I had a blast seeing the sights and attending two baseball games: Yankees vs. Reds and Mets vs. Mariners. Both stadiums are being torn down after this season, we go to see the new stadiums that are currently being built.

Brooklyn Bridge- what a great walk to take!

Daddy and I outside Ellis Island, I was happier outside. Inside I liked to scream, a lot!

Looking out the train window

Yankees vs. Reds game, unfortunately after waiting through the rain delay the Reds still lost. We thought it was going to be a sweep, bummer!

Daddy and I on the Brooklyn Bridge.


Me checking out the HIGH skyscrapers, I kept looking up at all of the buildings.

Mommy, Daddy and I at Time Square Saturday Night- I was out!

Grandpa and Mimi

Jason, Andrea, Lindsey, Drew and Luke

Me riding in my backpack riding in a taxi- HOLD ON they are crazy drivers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nolan,
You were such a big boy in New York City. We enjoyed being with you. Love, Mimi & Grandpa

Jaclyn said...

I had fun too! I can't wait until Hilton Head. Love, Baby Bubbas