I am off this week so I get to spend some quality time with the kids, which also means I try to fit as much stuff in as possible: recreation outlet, bowling, playdates, etc. Yesterday the kids and I went to recreation outlet and played on the swingsets and trampolines. Madelyn loved the trampoline and I had to trick her in order for her to come off for the next child to get a turn. Nolan on the other hand, would not even get on the first time and the next two times he got on the trampoline but came right back off. Today we set-up a bowling outing with friends and our neighbors Sara and kids Nicholas and Samantha joined us too. We had 11 kids bowl and it was entertaining. Nolan even got to play some of the games like speedball with Nicholas- he loved earning the tickets. Nolan loved it and Madelyn just enjoyed cruising around the place. We finished the day with lunch at the neighboring park, it was a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment