We celebrated Father's Day early on Friday when Daddy returned from Illnois by giving him our version of "I Love You Through and Through". It was a rough week without Daddy, but thanks to Aunt Jodi for helping with Madelyn while Mommy was sick and the Roscoes and Stephanie for watching Nolan. Then this past weekend we went to the Broerman extended family summer party. We had a great time. Nolan rode while Ava drove the Barbie jeep, she was a wreckless driver- see the picture of her driving up the slide on accident. On Sunday, we went to Bohman's pond and the boys played in the sand and Nolan and Mommy went in the water. It look Nolan a little while to "warm up" to the idea of being in the pond, but then he loved it and we had to stop him from drinking the water.
I LOVE the cover to your book - can you still share what you made? (I'm assuming that's the one you were talking about making on shutterfly?) I'd love to see it!!!
2 comments:
I LOVE the cover to your book - can you still share what you made? (I'm assuming that's the one you were talking about making on shutterfly?) I'd love to see it!!!
i will try, I am unsure how to do that.
Post a Comment