I was hoping to go outside and try out the sled that Pa gave me, but the weather was just too cold when we got all that snow the last two weeks. On Sunday we got some unexpected snow and the temperature was reasonable outside. So Mommy got me all bundled up with 2 pairs of pants, plus snow pants, 3 pairs of socks, 2 shirts and my warm winter jacket. I don't have snow boots, so I wore some construction boots from my friend Carson and don't forget the gloves. Then Daddy straped me on the sled and pulled me through the empty street. I was unsure what to think, but would smile when I saw Mommy videotaping me. Then he took me through the yard and around the house. After sledding I sat in the snow, but after falling into the snow onto my face I decided I wanted to go back inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment