Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Let's Hit the Beach

Last week we drove to Hilton Head with Aunt Jodi, Uncle Keith and Cousin Braxton.
We drove through the night so Braxton and me could sleep. We arrived around boon on Saturday and hit the beach. Of course, my first reaction was to eat the sand. But I only had to do it once to realize that I didn't like it! We went to the beach on the days that Daddy did not golf and I had a great time. I even napped in the pop-up tent that we borrowed from Ms. Heidi. The rest of the time I hung out on the lounge chairs or sat on the sand and played with my beach toys. I didn't really like it in the water.








2 comments:

Michelle said...

Nolan,
Love your beach hat! I can't wait to come and see you in a couple of weeks.

Your buddy,
Logan

Jaclyn said...

Hey Logan,
I just found out that you are coming to visit. I am pumped! Peace out.
Nolan