Thursday, April 3, 2008

I love Hooters - Round 2!!!

Mom went out to play Bunco tonight so Dad and I got to spend some more time together. After the Reds game on Monday, I didn't know what else could top that so I told Dad we could go to Hooters again (he didn't put up much of a fight).

Some guys go to Hooters for the obvious (hooters), some guys go for the girls' legs - I go for the girls' hair. Anyone that has held me knows how much I love to grab hair. Stephanie was nice enough to pick me up but she made the mistake of letting me get close enough to take a bite of her golden locks. She kept a bright smile even though I was tugging and biting her hair. I think she felt a little awkward because Dad tried to get me to stop grabbing her hair and not too many guys get that close. She was really nice about it though.





Eventually I gave a big smile and she did the same. I really don't know who is better looking in this picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.