Today, Dad and Uncle Brian took me on a trip to Cincinnati for Opening Day. It was pretty wet at first so the game was delayed an hour. It gave me a little time to sneak in a bottle and a nap before the game started. The game was so exciting even though the Reds lost to the Diamondbacks 4-2. Our seats were at the very top row of the stadium but we snuck down late in the game for this picture. Both seats were great because I was at the Reds game with Dad and Brian.

People thought I was going to be tough to take down to the game but you can ask Dad - I was laid back and all 3 of us had a great time spending the day together. We are planning on going back every year.

PS...Even though I am only 7 months old, I think I could play 3rd base better than Edwin Encarnacion.
No comments:
Post a Comment