Thursday, February 28, 2008

Veggies over Cereal

Well, after several times of attempting to feed me cereal- my mom has finally given up. Instead, she gave me this cool thing that she puts fresh vegetables in and I can suck on it and taste the food through a mesh net. I started to get excited about that and now I have officially tried two different baby food vegetables, green beans and sweet potatoes, and actually like them. I sometimes forget how to eat baby food and spit the food all over myself and my mom and dad. I create a BIG mess, but Mom and Dad enjoy watching me try new foods. I am looking forward to tryingmore soon. I think I will give cereal another try or talk Mom into trying oatmeal to help compliment my veggies.
I have had two teeth for a while now, but today my top two teeth began peeking through. Before long I will have a mouth full! Watch out Mommy!

2 comments:

Grace said...

I haven't checked out the blog in awhile and I can't believe how big Nolan has gotten! And its crazy that he has so many teeth! Grace has no teeth yet but loves to eat cereal and veggies!
Mindi Dippold

Michelle said...

Nolan,
You are such a big boy eating those veggies! Is your playroom finished yet?
Logan