I had a very big weekend, I was baptized. My family (including some of my aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc) went to church and I slept the whole time. My mom and dad knew that was bad, because that meant I was hungry during my baptism ceremony. You will notice that everyone was smiling in the pictures except me, but it was so nice having everyone there and everyone at my house afterward.
Mom, Dad, Me, and Father Sizemore
Mom, Dad, Me, and Father SizemoreMy cousins brought their costumes, so we could get a photo together. Don't we look good?! Again, I am the only one not smiling. Rough day!



2 comments:
Nolan - you are ADORABLE, and you mom is HOT! : )
I'd love to see you again soon, you're growing way too fast. Please ask your mommy to email me soon . . . I miss her.
xo Claire
Thanks Claire! We miss you too. I know I am getting big too fast. Can't wait to play with Brady and Tyler sometime soon.
Nolan
Post a Comment