Friday, September 28, 2007

Visit to the Pediatrician

Our first trip out of the house was on Monday, September 10th. Mommy could not drive yet, so Grandma drove us to the pediatrician's office. I slept most of the way to the office, but the last few minutes I was mad and wanted OUT of my car seat. When we got inside they measured my length (still 22 inches long), my weight (back up to 9 lbs 1 oz after being at 8 lbs 6 oz when we left the hospital), and my head (14 3/4). My doctor says that I am eating well- good job mom!
Our next appointment did not go very well because I was hungry. I cried while the doctor kept moving my arms and legs checking reflexes. Again they took measurements and I am growing like a weed. I am 22 3/4 inches long and weigh 9 lbs 15 1/2 ounces.






No comments: